Adoption Fees for Dogs:
- Puppies 5 mo and under : $175-$200
- Adult Dogs 35lbs and under : $200.00
- Adult dogs 6 mo and older : $150.00
- Senior dogs 7 years and older : $125.00
Dog Surrender Fees:
- Single Dog (any age) : $150.00
- Pregnant Dog : $200.00
- Litter of puppies up to 6, With or without Nursing Mom $200.00
- Reclaim Fees : $50+$20 per additional night, Includes microchip
- Adoption cats and kittens : $100
- Barn Cats : $35.00
CATS Surrender Fees:
- Single kitten any age : $100.00
- Single Cat : $100.00
- Litter of Kittens up to 6, With or without Mom: $125.00+$10 for each kitten over 6
- MICROCHIP PUBLIC : $25.00
* All ACOs will have an additional charge for dropping off animals after 3:30 pm, except Henderson County. The charge will be $20 per animal. Need to indicate on the ACO form, that there is an additional charge for a late fee..
Interested in Fostering an animal? That is GREAT news! Please complete and submit the Foster Application.
Interested in adopting a pet? Awesome! Please complete and submit the Adoption Application.